The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

if ud been familiar with the event at all u would know that it wasnt an event tht continued as long a there was still time left... i theory we could have finished on the first day......... so its your own fault for being not so smart (sry im in a blunt mood :l) 

yup

Man, you guys know exactly what the thread is going to be about, if you don't like it don't click on it. How petty do you have to be to ask for it to be locked?

The event description on the website even says " Your help is needed July 26 until July 29 @ 12 PM EDT! " It isn't 12 PM EDT yet, it's messed up that the event is over.

yes, we know this thread will result in nothing but flame and stupidity, thats why we ask that it be locked

also

timed event is timed... if you cant make it to extraction then you dont get to leave (god i hope someone gets the meaning of that)

Edited by alchemistjkt

You guys realized one simple thing? One Fomorian ship to each "Planet". The event finished earlier just because we played as there was no tomorrow. It was the time limit to finish the event, not the finishing time of the event.

Deadlines
That's the word I was missing. Thanks Chaosyn.

Edited by Hoezell

stop crying. we had to desroy ships in a given time span, and we destroyed them all.

if there were ships until the deadline, we would have FAILED and get the half resource thingy.

SO WE WERE GOOD! good enough to finish early.

you didnt contribute? not our fault. 

Yeah lock it, go ahead, who cares about who can't grind in this game!

actually.. we just dont care about your tiny problems <3

the only thing not beein fair though, is for amuricas to get shorter notice than the eastern lands. 

I understand that the event ended early. It does make sense that all the ships are gone now. However, they really should've made this more clear. They should have said that everything would be done once the ships were destroyed. Just my opinion, I was very close to 100... but oh well. It does no good to complain about it forever.

I understand that the event ended early. It does make sense that all the ships are gone now. However, they really should've made this more clear. They should have said that everything would be done once the ships were destroyed. Just my opinion, I was very close to 100... but oh well. It does no good to complain about it forever.

and then spoonfeed you your supper.. 

this is wrong... De said you have got time to do this event between 26-29, and not that the event will be activ 26-29.. the goal was to destroy all ships, and not that to get your points...

i has got only 150 points, but we done the event in the TIMELINE... the event was that to destroy all ships, not a point collector three day...

you cry because you hasnt got all points and you not get all the mods, but if they create the event, longer and harder, and we fail, then you come to cry because you lose a lot of resources

it was a challenge, dont forget it, and lets lose as a man..

actually.. we just dont care about your tiny problems <3

the only thing not beein fair though, is for amuricas to get shorter notice than the eastern lands. 

im murican and i had plenty of notice i fail to see how this is anyones fault but your own

and then spoonfeed you your supper.. 

It's nice to have everything made completely clear so people don't complain.

I don't see why that's so terrible. Most contests make stuff clear.

That's really all I can say. II've stated my opinion and I don't want to argue.

Edited by GrayFox777

It's nice to have everything made completely clear so people don't complain.

I don't see why that's so terrible.

i dont know about you, but its was very clear to me... just saying

though, if they do give in and put out another ship or two, it would be nice to get a few more points... 300 or so just looks so pitiful you know?

yes, we know this thread will result in nothing but flame and stupidity, thats why we ask that it be locked

also

timed event is timed... if you cant make it to extraction then you dont get to leave (god i hope someone gets the meaning of that)

It seems like the only people flaming and spreading stupidity are the people that are asking for the topic to be locked...

im murican and i had plenty of notice i fail to see how this is anyones fault but your own

i said thats the only thing not beeing fair.. i live in germany and didnt play until saturday morning. the first thing i thought.. better get the 250 points done with before this ends or i dont have time anymore.

maybe americans dont have more or less time than we did, but not contributing enough.. well sad that people complain that much. if it would have been so important you should have thrown your job and got a divorce.

It seems like the only people flaming and spreading stupidity are the people that are asking for the topic to be locked...

Or maybe those people are just tired of these threads and the fact it causes flame wars? If we are actually flaming then we wouldn't want the thread locked to flame more.

And this is how flame wars can start!

Claim that some people spread stupidity!

There's lot's of potential fuel here.