The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

If you feel you have missed out on this event, please sign below and The Community will all ensure we don't do ANYTHING in the next event until you feel that you may have played it enough.

We are all very, very, sorry you were doing other things during the event...

...no wait, that's not right.

Ahh yes.  Here's the reply I was looking for.

What do you want us to do about it, Mr. Whiner?

Corruptors are still dropping.  I wonder consider the event officially over until they're patched out.

and u respond with tht >__>........... each planet has a ship. each planets ship has been destroyed. ten hours left in event/till prizes are distributed. thts ten hours we could have used if the job wasnt finished. rocket science? i think not...

Gentletenno,

your feedback is appreciated - the hostile tone, camp building and verbal trench warfare is not. Locking this. But, just to make sure this is understood: Have read and understood your concerns. Will forward to the appropriate departments. Move on, move on ...

One ship per planet. It was quite obvious after the second wave. :)

EDIT: Planet / dwarf planet/ moon

Actually, pretty sure some planets we're used 2-3. Mercury specifically, it was used at least once friday night and saturday as well and I thought I saw it used once today when i was logged on for awhile as well.