Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Chat Moderators

uchavoc

im sick of seeing people asking for help with the game in chat just to be ignored by players talking about other games than warframe in open chat.

people will get all uppity if you offer a void mission in region chat telling all to go to recruiting to offer.....but its ok to promote other games? that's a total LOAD in my opinion.

chat is hard enough to decipher when the trolls and spammers start so we shouldn't have to see new players ignored because others want to discuss other games in region chat.

Edited by uchavoc

This would be nice, but the selection process would be tedious, also having to keep tabs on the moderators to make sure they are not abusing is just as much a headache. 

Not to mention different regions, the moderators monitoring two chats at once, people not believing you, being shunned etc..

Edited by Pladim

the mods for recruitment chat are apparently bad. I've heard of people being kicked for dumb reasons already so this sounds like a terrible idea, especially given how awful most of the community is. Considering the bizarre powerlust people who play this game have, it'd just be asking for a power trip.

I decided to offer T3 Exterminate in regional chat and everyone mocked my offer and told me to screw off to recruitment chat. +1

Well you were using the wrong chat, so yes, we need mods, mostly to deal with people like you as well as trolls.