Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

System Fixes.

Eso233

These are just overall general suggestions to Warframe's core gameplay.

Auto-Kick: Players AFK longer than two minutes will be kicked

Catch-Up: Players who fall to far behind will be teleported to the team's general location unless the refuse after a certain amount of time

Failure/Surrender: Closing out of the game has no penalty but is counted as a failure on your records (so players won't close out just to get out of a situation), but leaving a started game to the menu incurs a steep exp penalty, players can avoid this penalty by opting to surrender to extraction, if the majority votes to leave, it is counted as a failure but not penalized.

Defense rewards: On every defense mission, after level 15 players can now win two random rewards and if the fail, they still get a consolation prize of a lump sum of random resources, at 45 it becomes three rewards and upon failure two lump sums of resources and at 80 you gain four rewards, plus one guaranteed rare reward, and three lump sums of resources.

Team Elevators: The elevator won't start unless two or more people are on it

Boss Gates: The Doorway to the Boss Tile will not open unless the entire team is congregated around it

Bug button: In-game pressing something like the PrtScreen Key will take a picture of the current screen, put it together with the CPU's saved computer information and automatically email the set up to DE. Then return the player to a previous starting location

Entrance Invincibility: As the player is first being connected into the game or moved by the system around the map they are given invincibility and invisibility for at least five seconds so they'll be situated play. (Unlike those moments when you just join a game and you're already being attacked)

Load-Outs: A UI system that allows players to save certain warframe setups to change through before a match, it is specific down to the mods

Mini-Map detail: The mini-map is now more detailed as to give players more 3D perception of their location and where to go.

Alert occurrence: There needs to many more alerts but at briefer intervals, just so it won't feel so grindy when I'm doing some gaming sessions

Sound System: The current system for when the drums come on and go off is wonky, terrifying me at random moments when I'm trying to play stealth, or overpower the gameplay in a dangerous firefight

Stealth system: It needs to happen.

In-game UI: Seriously needs a rework. I second the scroll down list for picked up items, and a permanent transparent team info box, with information like who has their ultimate available, and a much much much smarter marking system.

Chat Box UI: its really awkward as it is now because it keeps auto-minimizing, in the home screen just have it as a screenwide overlay constantly updating with information, and active even when changing through menus. With many separate channels, (so that the channels won't be flooded) with the active squad channel having priority. Ingame just put it the side. If players need more visibility in game, you can put in 2D text boxes, cheesy but very utilitarian. 

That is all.

Edited by Eso233

All of this is good except for the Catch-up system. A lot of times when running voids with clanmates, especially with the new void rooms, we tend to split up and look for vaults and treasure rooms and all that. I would hate if I was alone searching a room cause the team didnt see the alternate path that I did and upon find the vault I suddenly get teleported back to wherever the rest of the group is, only to have to find my way all the way back there.

The rest I agree with however.