Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need to know if people can get reported for this

LazyBobba

I recently had an experience somewhat like this. Last sortie mission was guard the operative. There was an individual playing Limbo and we had gotten through 8 rounds out of the 10. In the 9th round this guy starts sending messages that as a team we suck. I ignored it for a bit but then I noticed that he had stopped playing (afk sort of).Just typing messages that he was the host and if we didn't say thank you to him that he would end the game. I finally typed back a message and told him that he was "truly, a god amongst men, sarcasm intended". He sent another few messages basically saying that no one would get the reward because he was quitting and wouldn't be around to carry another team to the reward. Sure enough it went into host migration. When it came back it was the final round and I was by myself. I took out like 3 enemies and the round ended. I got a melee riven for that, turned out to be for the bo. I thought about looking the guy up and sending a message asking what be got because I got the riven, then I figured it just wasn't worth my time.

Guy is a troll lol. Limbos that do not put Cata and Stasis are just annoying unless they are actively sticking around the operative and reviving them.

Then again, maybe he was berated a lot for playing Limbo and snapped. We don't know his circumstance. But do report him and get him sorted out by the Devs/Support. If he's a frustrated player he needs help. If he's a troll, he needs a ban.