Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-Frames.

Azraill

Well said, dude. I agree with everything, except... where did the "playing as the enemy" come from now? Is this now a PVP thread? Where's my "support lotus character"? lol :|

My comments on that came from this thread > 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87511-the-ai-got-smart-or-concept-opinions/#entry962821

:D I'm always searching for easy solutions to gaming issues, between the two solutions I think the results would basically end up being something along the lines of the Hardcores content with their unique cosmetic frames and heightened difficulty + those who hate the A.I and want it smarter made content + gives more PVE content in the long run +  the PvP'ers semi-content in a way that requires no rebalancing what so ever in the concepts simplist form + gives more for DE to sell in the cosmetics line all around. Win win win win win. 

In my mind, at least.

My comments on that came from this thread > 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87511-the-ai-got-smart-or-concept-opinions/#entry962821

:D I'm always searching for easy solutions to gaming issues, between the two solutions I think the results would basically end up being something along the lines of the Hardcores content with their unique cosmetic frames and heightened difficulty + those who hate the A.I and want it smarter made content + gives more PVE content in the long run +  the PvP'ers semi-content in a way that requires no rebalancing what so ever in the concepts simplist form + gives more for DE to sell in the cosmetics line all around. Win win win win win. 

In my mind, at least.

Well it's a great idea and Resident Evil 6 did it quite well, but I suppose it's not really fun for those playing the enemy. The gameplay is just too limited and bland, at least in RE6, you don't get lots of moves, you die too easy and often before you spawn as another enemy, and most importantly lag ruins any kind of PVP in a P2P environment most of the time, we'd need proper servers to even have a half decent PVP experience.

It might work, who knows really. But I would've preferred just playing as a non-warframe character without involving the PVP. A supportive lotus character, a renegade grineer, a reprogrammed corpus robot, or Hayden Tenno-like characters, etc.