Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash prime Shuriken Instant-kill?

Blixton

18 hours ago, TheEnchantedLord said:

I noticed this when I was trying out this new build, and I noticed something weird when I was testing Ash prime's abilities on different enemies.

https://streamable.com/luu51

Your slash procs will do more damage if you hit stuff that's open to finisher damage. So you could pick a weapon that opens them up to finishers (Zakti, etc) and improve your shuriken damage that way.

Having said that, I'd use the seeking shuriken mod to strip armor and then double up with a viral/slash/gas/toxin weapon. The kills per second you can get that way are pretty nuts. You can strip all armor at the push of a button, hit them with a viral proc to remove 50% of health and whatever is left is super easy to take out. 

The seeking shuriken Ash with a gas Zarr, viral Pox and viral/slash Lesion is my favorite setup with pretty insane damage. The combo basically allows for AOE damage because of the gas/viral clouds. You can nuke entire groups quickly that way.

8 minutes ago, atompower12 said:

Well tbh ash shuriken is op and yeah mostly  one shot im happy they havent nerfed

Not really OP, he has trade-offs in other areas like CC and tanking where he's not great at all. OP would be dishing out this kind of damage while also being a great tank and providing CC. He doesn't and is basically a 1-trick pony in that his key strength is damage...basically the inverse Wukong who's only really great at tanking :D

22 hours ago, (PS4)Radehx said:

Not really OP, he has trade-offs in other areas like CC and tanking where he's not great at all. OP would be dishing out this kind of damage while also being a great tank and providing CC. He doesn't and is basically a 1-trick pony in that his key strength is damage...basically the inverse Wukong who's only really great at tanking :D

He is actually great because looking at it on the bright side stats are amazing , speed amazing and also his power moves or what ever you call it and seriously he isn't crap as you think so