The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Just Asked Me To Do A Secondary Objective After Killing Hyena.

BlazenFury

I almost always abandon if objective changes or if theres a secondary one. Its annoying, it doesnt 'change up' the gameplay to not make it so repetitive.

I choose which mission type I want to do, dont f*** it up and change it to a rescue or some other boring one.

pics uploading, wait a little bit. will edit with links in a few.

also excuse the horrible name typos/random capitalizations, was rushing a bit cuz my nephew started crying.

edit 1: and i think i slipped in a few pics of a separate(but more awesome) bug with my Nova, so yeah

Edited by BlazenFury

err, sorry for double post,

i tried to upload the images on here as well but apparently i can't cuz the image extension isn't supported, so just click on the links.

at this point Lotus assigns a Capture mission to me. here's the familiar Capture target hallway, the one with the four lockers. the waypoint is there too.

do tell or show pics of any assassination mission suddenly getting secondary objectives, pre U9.3. 

because today was the first time these happened to me, all on Hyena. that's not coincidence, that's either a stealth change or a bug.

It happens. Also it's very random as well. Don't need to show you pics of spur of the moment things that just happen out of nowhere. You'll see when you play more I guess. Missions will change in pretty much any situation except defense.

Whatever. You'll see.

Well you asked if its happened pre u9. I answered. But you won't believe me because... I don't take photos of in significant stuff that happens out of nowhere? If the lotus feels like changing the mission she's going to do it. Anytime as well.

Again... whatever. Believe what you want.

It's not a bug. IT HAPPENS RANDOMLY IN ANY MISSION TYPE!

By the way I'm not your bud.

Edited by IIPREDATORII