Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration still not fixed

LXY_Duckboy

Well thats it.. i'm giving up on plains of eidelon until this host migration bug is fixed.

Twice i've beaten the eidelon and the host got impatient and left causing me and the rest of the party to get nothing.

Send a support ticket after the first one to be told nothing they can do unless you know the exact time, people who actually got the item and even then they will refund 1 item... ONE....

Thanks for adding the leave party function to the PoE... now its officially ruined it

i gave up on sending to support no real point unless u screen shot every thing every second . for days now well over 20 eidolon take downs with flawless brilliant exceptional cores well over 800 normal cores all other items lost because of host migrations 

And even without it you go back to cetus then you want to do another you all go to the gate and then end up being split into solo play ..

P#ssed at loosing so much stuff yeap people say go play solo then but thats no fun and i do solo if need be but the migration is a dam joke now..

took 6 turns to get into a game it loads in bang migration...

by the time you load a game do a eidolon load back in 30 minutes or so has passed and the majority of that is dam loading times ...

i love the eidolon fight i enjoy them migration is killing it ..

Edited by zNightWolfz