The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"real Life" Style Gun Mods!

Exo594

I had a thought a few days ago, which is a dangerous thing for me. What if we had silencer modules for rifles and pistols? Not shotguns, because if you're using one of those, you're not focused on sniping or stealth, in my opinion. Say, a Rare 10 to start, with inaudibility at something like 50m. Then, as each level tacks on, it drops something like 10m. Then, at the last level of the mod, there's only a small space around the player in which a weapon would be audible.

Another one that I would be interested in would be a "heavy barrel" module. This would tighten accuracy up a bit at low levels, and when fused to it's top level would allow for someone with say, a Braton to headshot at 50m regularly.

And just because I got up the courage to post this, I'll just throw in the most audacious of my ideas in as well: Slugs for shotguns, and shotshells in rifles. And both exist in "real life".

Edited by Exo594

All good ideas. I'm all for more customization. Mods are starting to get in a weird position where you only ever use the standard ones and not the more utility ones like these would have been.

Than

That's a version I've never seen before.

Perhaps, but using a rifle that way's really ammo inefficient. As in, I'd also want a fomorian ammo converter on that.

Also, I forgot one: I want choke mods for shotguns. They're all super short range, excluding the hek.

Also, "Than" as opposed to "then"? I get confused quite frequently on the use of than.

Edited by Exo594