The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Overlay Program, Anyone Know One?

AureusVulpes

Question

As topic title states, but let me explain what exactly I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a simple timer program that overlays my screen, ignoring windows or otherwise. It just overlays directly to the screen. It would be programmable to recognize that I've pressed a specific button (but not interfere with other programs!) and start a customizable countdown.

Anybody know of one? Surely one of you guys has one.

5 answers to this question

Not sure what you mean with the customizable countdown, but Steam's and Steam Big Picture mode has an overlay that's really nice, and you access it by pressing Shift+Tab, or if you're using an xbox or ps controller, you press the middle button.
Hope this helps!

Have not needed one, but for a solution from real world, i think your mobile phone shoud do the trick just fine.

Not when I'm running high-wave defense and I'd like to know how much longer my <ability> will be up. It would be an immense pain to keep clicking it on my phone.

Not when I'm running high-wave defense and I'd like to know how much longer my <ability> will be up. It would be an immense pain to keep clicking it on my phone.

I see. Well, i still have no idea. But you shoud post this into UI feedback as skills that last x amount of time shoud have a visible timer on our HUD.