Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Solo Cetus OR More Instances

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

Hey DE, I've been playing your game for years now and have always had much love for what you guys do.

I was super excited to play PoE but imo it is currently plagued by the lack of solo Cetus or the fact that instances are way too busy.

Try to imagine being a new player entering here for the first time, watching the beautiful cutscene - only to see your Liset come in at 20 frames per second, and then for you to drop down onto 10 blank texture excaliburs (frames that haven't properly loaded yet).  

After swallowing that immsersion bust, then try to imagine exploring Cetus as 50 tenno stand in front of one character (much like what happens with Baro) - then imagine while all this is going on, you're walking down the street at 10 frames per second.

You get out into the Plains, and everything becomes buttery smooth - and that's when you realize the glaring issue here is the social aspect of things."

There are too many people allowed in any instance - I went to a 'calm' Cetus, and still faced all these problems.

Personally I would rather be there alone or with a squad, I know I can enter the plains solo, but I would like to see the same option for Cetus.  There are just too many people around and its killing my ability to sink my teeth into the content.  I would much rather leave Cetus or not even play PoE altogether, than to be hindered by other players.

I know new releases, especially in social spaces, we should be expected to encounter alot of players, but it feels like you really dropped the ball with the amount of available instances and lack of solo/squad based Cetus.

Please look into this so I can get back to enjoying the content.  

Cetus is very laggy.

Does it really need to be a social space?  Chat servers work fine.  Perhaps as suggested, a session hosted by the squad owner.

There is even more lag in the transition area.  Have it match make like it does leaving the ship, current method can seem to just hang.

No count down timer for random players who do not leave when bounty is over.