Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting Bounties Inside of the Plains

(PSN)SimulatedWhiskey

Honestly I love the new update, but one thing got me to stop playing out of frustration. Again I love this game, I am just being honest. When trying to farm a specific item from bounties it's a total pain in the ambulas to start one up again. It takes a couple of minutes or more to leave/enter the plains from Cetus also with the risk of being randomly disconnected or lose progress from a host migration while exiting the plains. We should be able to start bounties from the plains or have an option to play another one after succeeding/failing one. The host of the squad will be able to choose a bounty while your Warframes/companions are invincible to avoid unwanted "AFK" damage. I think this should be implemented soon to make farming on the plains a more smooth process. Please consider this as it's a huge problem for many players.

Also not to mention the bounty rewards are really disappointing and useless. (not trying to bash the devs, they did a great job) Many people I play with think the same thing. I've mostly gotten the same mods over and over and small credit caches. For about 20 minutes of hard work we should get a higher chance at getting better items.

Edited by (PS4)Whiskey1015566

There should just be bounty and incursion kiosks / pylons / beacons scattered about the plains that you can trigger the bounty or mission from. Yes, just like Destiny patrols: go up to the beacon, hold down the "context action" button, start the mission. 

As an added bonus, having to trigger the incursion means that Space Mom won't be constantly interrupting your peaceful murder sprees with urgent requests to go find some @(*()$ thing or another the Grineer dropped.

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack