Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bugs With Mastery Rank Exp (That You Get By Leveling Your Gear)

EvilRussianBear

So ladies and gentlemen. The problem is shown in the topic. After the next forma*tion of the gun I noticed that something's not right, i've seen that number. So after lvling up one of my weapons i've checked the number and it was still the same. I actually have no idea how many level i've passed until i noticed it.

UPDATE 02.08.2013: Now the Mastery Rank XP keeps growing. Got 13-14 levels on each of primary and secondary, but instead of falling it grew from 2100 up to 2800... Any ideas gentlemen?

UPDATE 02.08.2013 №2: Leveld up my gun that i bought from the market again (No forma used) and mastery rank exp is still the same

Edited by EvilRussianBear

Best way to see if you would get Mastery Rank XP, while in-game click on your name along the top, this will bring up your "Profile Page" and it will list the maximum level you have achieved with each weapon.  Once a weapon listed in your profile is at Rank 30 you cannot gain further Mastery Rank XP from that weapon.  If you have say, a level 1 weapon, and the profile lists that weapon at level 15 (for example, I used a Mk-1 Braton to 15, then sold it, then recently picked one up again to use with lowbie friends using them) once you get your weapon above the profile page's level it lists you will start gaining Mastery Rank XP again.