Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An easier way to donate to decorations

Bibliothekar

I've currently put up two gold event statues in my dojo as collection box for Hemobla Cyntathings and noticed that it's a lot of work to donate resources to those. You have to dig through menus, look at the statue and then you can press 2 to donate. I think it would be way better if you could just walk up to a decoration, press X and get the donation screen. You know, how it works with everything else (rooms, research, trading ...). The prompt would of course disappear once the decoration is fully funded and built.

agree is just weird make it so complicated for no reason, plus the same can be used on the excavation mission, i found way to wastefull send escavator so randomly, is better press x to call it more than have those thing appear for nowhere right on the spot when you are just trying to go to an another one the other side, is dumb.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Dhuem:

into the Clan vault and those resources would go straight to where its needed. 

I'd still like Architects and Techs to be able and pull resources out of the vault as they see fit. I had half a dozen reactor rooms pending at some point as I had just put them down for later expansions and to make sure that nothing else got in their way. If resources went into them as soon as put into the vault, that would have removed the option to just cancel those rooms I didn't need in the end. Or maybe I rather want to see those Mutagen Samples go into the new Infested research instead of Hema, which still needs over 2k of them.