Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gamemode?

0Z3R0

Encryption is a game mode that takes place in ancient caves. Player needs to use scanner on multiple cave writings trough the mission and then encrypt the messages in Shrine areas. 

Player starts moving in a cave. (Small tunnel area that can be a maze or simple road) On the way he counters stronger than usual enemies. Those Ancients do not respawn and are somewhat hard to kill. However player must lure ancient near cave writing to make it available for scanning.

After scanning 3 messages, player can move on to shrine area and needs to wait until message is decoded while fighting enemies. (usual thing in WF) However in team-play: every player starts out in different location and all collected scans will increase the total reward.

That is my basic idea. Nothing mind-blowing however some what different. 
I am a new player and i like WF. Seems like combination of BL and S4 league with lots of new approaches to things also.

Sometimes however i really feel like overwhelmed with tons of enemies but i hardly ever feel challenge of one enemy to put my frame to the test.

So what this mission would give:

Chance to compare your warframe upgrades or weapon DPS differences by testing them on strong enemies.
(3 different types of Ancients near each cave writing. They lack on damage but have lots of durability + interesting abilities and passives like heavy damage reduction on finishers and so on)

Advantage for stealth and durable frames in first phase and chance to shine for AOE/CC frames at second phase.

Mission should be well suited for solo durable and stealth frames but balanced for team also.

So if anyone else looking for less in numbers but stronger enemy challenge in WF without random respawns.

Promote mine or your ideas for DEs.
Cheers.

36 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

I believe the term you are looking for is "Decryption." "Encryption" is hiding information; "Decryption" is taking it out of hiding.

Kinda yeah. This would make more sense.
:D

However dealing with hidden messages is a "meh" point.

What im looking for is fighting durable enemies and being forced to stay around them for a while. To test DPS and durability/survival of the frame.
due most game hardness comes from just having way to much mobs around you or boss tactics. Only possible way to test your frame changes is DOJO atm wich new players cannot enter and well... its just something... one of the only things that game lacks for me.

Even tho i would love it when all respawns on spy missions would be disabled and enemies would be really hard. So you really must watch your step and have strategy.
Thats where the idea actually came from at first place.