Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Alert Missions

ZyloWolfzan

So I just ran through the alert mission on Apollodorus, on Mercury, the alert mission with Morphics as a reward. The start of resource alerts is nice and all but...I got one Morphic. A single, solitary Morphic. This seems a bit low for an alert mission, I mean, sure, Morphics are the 'rare' resource, but in the time it takes for an alert mission to pop up with a material you actually want, you could easily have spent a few weeks farming that mat, and with the upped drop rate of Morphics, you could easily have quite a few of them, even with just a few runs of any Mercury planet, you wouldn't even need to farm the boss anymore. One Morphic as a reward seems far too low to really be significant at all. Arguably, this is the very beginning of Resource alerts, so I expect there will be many changes, and of course, it might be a randomized amount, and I just got unlucky, I don't know. Which is why I'm posting this here. Personally, I think 5 would be a good number, 5 Morphics would be worth doing the alert for, would be a decent, but not crazy amount(Considering what requires Morphics usually needs a fair amount of them, and there are a LOT of things that require Morphics) and it'd actually make people consider doing the alerts instead of just running Tolstoj or something and ALSO having a chance at a Seer part.

signed thoughts? Feedback? Shared experiences?

Zylo the Wolfbane

Honestly, this was just silly. Even if it was a worthwhile resource like Orokin Cells this would barely be worth doing. For Morphics it was a total waste of time. I agree that the number should go up, and five seems very reasonable for an alert. Unless they start spamming resource alerts like they do those worthless credit ones, it's not going to change that most are received from farming bosses regardless.