Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pause, bounty bugs, minimap

(PSN)rob_mafia

for starters, i play solo.  i can't pause the game while in poe.  that's a gigantic negative for me.  i know it has timed cycles and i'd even be fine with a pause limit of x minutes or etc.  enough to enable one to take a phone call, answer a message, see who's knocking at the door, walk a dog, or etc.  the kind of things that keep me playing solo, to begin with.

regarding bounties, half of the ones i start end up with a bug of some sort that keeps the bounty from being completed.  to make this more frustrating, this usually occurs on the 3rd or 4th stage.  i've had rescue targets with bomb collars that i can't defuse because they're literally stuck sliding down a hill for the entire duration.  i've had mission objectives spawn outside the objective area, terminating the mission when i leave the established parameter to actually try to complete it. 

the minimap is terrible.  loot radar and enemy radar are nearly worthless, since it's zoomed out so far.  an option to zoom the minimap in/out with the D-pad (ie: red dead/gta) would be such an easy/obvious fix for this. 

additionally, the rewards/drops seem godawful, especially in comparison to running voids/syndicate missions/dark sectors/alerts. 

i'm not really sure why we're supposed to even run this, aside from it being new content.  and unless i can actually pause it, i probably just won't bother, anymore.

it's a shame, because it truly seems like the only thing stopping this from being a fantastic addition are a couple bug fixes and some minor tweaks.

Edited by (PS4)rob_mafia