Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinda Late, But Sign Me In!

SeraphLucisEli

Hello to everyone in the WF community! I am a relatively new player (as of this posting) who played around 60 hours of this before remembering to socialize with you all.

I was pulled into this game via a friend and a few Youtube videos (as well as a mention in Steam) and I'm liking what I see so far. Maybe there are problems going around, but I'm fine with it since this is still the beta stage of things.

So far, I managed to unlock most of the early planets and missions with the help of my friend. Along the way, I got myself a bunch of weapons and have a Rhino in the oven. Of course, I took the time to figure out a sensible way to spend that first 50 Platinum, so no worries there.

However, I would also like to get to know a bunch of people here and get some help on the harder to do tasks such as Void Runs and later planets. For now, my friend and I have a Ghost Clan with nothing going on, but I would like to see if I can join up another clan with people to meet. Also, I'm in the Asian region of things (that's a timezone reference).

Thank you for having me here and I hope you don't mind me having crash/NAT issues half of the time. Router's a bit cheap and works at random...

For a clan, I can refer you to Asur0, very nice people over there.

For help, just add me (IGN = Forumname), I have tons of Void 1 and Void 2 keys I'll never really use (besides forma-rewards ^^).

I'd show you the tids and bits, tricks and some ways in voids aswell as anything bothering your Tenno-heart.

see ya

I have a mid sized clan that is accepting new members on a case by case basis (we have no interest of turning into a massive army of faceless players). We are at around 50 people at the moment, have all the labs, working on an obstacle course/dueling rooms etc. Quite a few people that are usually up for helping with whatever as well. Let me know if you and/or your friend are interested or even just add me to your friends list. if you ever need help with anything hit me up. ign: TechRebel