Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's Something Wrong With Crafting.

MrPoopfeels

According to Steam my playtime is 79 hours. Let's be super duper generous, and say that half of that time was spent actually killing stuff in levels, and the other half fluffing about in menus and such.

So, 40 hours.

After 40 hours the only single thing I was able to craft was a clan key. Everything else? Not enough of this resource or that resource.

Am I just playing it wrong?

According to Steam my playtime is 79 hours. Let's be super duper generous, and say that half of that time was spent actually killing stuff in levels, and the other half fluffing about in menus and such.

So, 40 hours.

After 40 hours the only single thing I was able to craft was a clan key. Everything else? Not enough of this resource or that resource.

Am I just playing it wrong?

Not all planets drop the same resource you need.

Early part of your gaming life in warframe is to rush out and clear out most low areas asap so you can get a good amount of options on where to farm early.

Edited by fatpig84

Wow, it sounds to me like you're spending a long time in menus. When I had 80 hours of play I'd say about 79 of those hours were spent in levels killing things that moved. You can farm for specific stuff if that's your thing (that's the way most seem to roll) or if you just sit back and play the game and enjoy yourself you'll find you have the mats in no time.

The only things I have specifically farmed have been things like the latron prime and the seer. As far as all the rest of the mats I have always had enough on hand to build whatever I want just because I enjoy playing the game.

I am now over 400 hours and still enjoy playing the game. It's enough to sit back and play the game with a movie going on my second monitor and not worry about what I'm going to build next later.

Edited by Carcharias