Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want Crosshair!

Aguila606

a customize-able cross hair would be awesome! Great idea

would also be cool if unlocking them through doing difficult challenges was a requirement 

^This

+ If anyone knows the Game "Blacklight Retribution" the Crosshair customization is awesome there!

I agree, we need at least to be able to change color. I'm loosing my crosshair too often.

Perfect would be to choose 2 colors at a time, so we can see in bright and dark rooms. Example:

iw8q.jpg

Unlockable new custom crosshairs seem cool, but some neon colors should be available at the beggining.

i don't think there is a need in a new cross hair the current one is fine

Not about need. About customization.

It's simple to implement. Sell crosshairs and you can possibly get more sales for the colors we have now. Sounds good to me.

I've also been dying to change, at the very least, the color of my crosshair.

The reality is is that this would be super easy for DE to make a tonne of cash or just to further boost interest in the game. 

Don't see a reason why they shouldn't. (Although fixing my damned Dojo should come first :P)

It's essentially just a new image on the HUD and that is very easy and adds more personalization to the game.

As for the dojo issue.....well, better late than never huh?

It's essentially just a new image on the HUD and that is very easy and adds more personalization to the game.

As for the dojo issue.....well, better late than never huh?

Depends how late... Not mad or anything, because well it is still an alpha so there are bound to be issues

^This

+ If anyone knows the Game "Blacklight Retribution" the Crosshair customization is awesome there!

Played Blacklight, loved it. Didn't mind PWE/Zombie as much as most of the community. Played Warframe, loved it. Learned what a Developer/Publisher SHOULD be like, can't bring myself to play Blacklight as much anymore, even though it remains fun. Both games could do well with learning a few things from each other.

Lots of support on adding crosshair customization to Warframe. Won't hurt, shouldn't be hard, and will make a lot of people happy. Here's hoping the HUD gets overhauled sometime soon.