Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Different Visual Themes For The Dojo

Seraphyx

I think a pretty awesome way to get people to buy more plat is to create different visual themes for dojos. Just like we have themes for levels (grineer, corpus, infested, orokin) it would be pretty awesome to apply a "skin" to the dojo with that specific style.

This would likely be a huge undertaking so I understand if it would be a very low priority, but if your level designers are bored they can always work on something like this ;]

While we're at it perhaps add some high quality dojo decorations to the platinum market as well.

I think we should add a dojo tab to the market as well, put this sort of stuff in there along with the clan emblem.

Themes seem like fun idea (reminds me of Follout 3 house decor).

Adding dojo tab to market is bad idea because there would be no option to contribute - one clan member would be forced to cover whole cost.

Edited by xGryphus

Themes seem like fun idea (reminds me of Follout 3 house decor).

Adding dojo tab to market is bad idea because there would be no option to contribute - one clan member would be forced to cover whole cost.

I figure since they went with making clan leaders pay for emblems this would be the same.

While it would be nice if it was similar to building dojo rooms where everyone can contribute I don't think it's a good idea having other people paying real money for dojo building. If they get kicked out or if the clan disbands there are going to be drama issues and perhaps issues for DE.

Imo if members really want to contribute they can paypal or transfer the money to their guild leader in some other way, that way DE wouldn't really be held responsible. I guess it just depends how they want to do it and what they think is the best approach.