The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Stuck at end of random missions

Mangravy101

Randomly at the end of some missions, my whole squad will get stuck after the mission is over. You know where it shows the tenno getting into the ship...and their's no way to leave the squad, we have even tried using /unstuck. Their is no way to get back to Orbit. So we end up having to exit the game client completly. Then log back in to continue playing. Its very inconveniant. It seems to have started up with one of the latest updates please help. 

Thank you.

Edited by Mangravy101

yeah many many players are experiencing this and from the looks of it the devs don't seem to care, because they haven't even let us know there aware of the issue. Guess its not cutting from there profit enough to prompt a quick response 

Edited by potasium56

I've been having that issue but i would cause it to my squad as well unless i ALT+F4,

From what i read it turned out to be playing with a controller (don't judge) instead of M/KB,

after fiddling & searching running steam in big picture mode fixed that issue quite annoying since i used to play with the mouse as well in menus & other stuff.

TL;DR 
Run steam in Big Picture mode.