The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Progresssion

HappyxCamper

Question

Hello,

I am new to tthis game. I started 3-4 days ago I think. Anyhow It is a great game and I love it. I have a few questions about the game maybe someone can help? I searched the forums but nothing came up with the answers I was looking for.

Yesterday I just passed the rank test to be a Silver Initiate [2]. I have been playing in different systems with other players from the chat and I found myself geting killed a lot. I see systems with Padlocks and some without. For example Earth. It says 3/11, and some locations are blue, some are gray with and without padlocks. Can you tell me what the blue ones mean and the white colored locations mean?

Also why some have locks and some don't? The other thing is the numbers beside the locations. Lith is white and says 14-14 beside it when I hover the mouse. Mantle is blue and shows 13-16, while Eurasia is 12-15 and locked. Is there an order to do these in?

I think that is it for now. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Happy

6 answers to this question

The locations that are grey are missions you've done. Blue are ones you haven't but are unlocked (you've done adjacent missions). Padlocked ones are locked.

The numbers next to the locations are the enemy levels.

(I think I've been ninja'd...)

Edited by theasl

The numbers you see when you highlight over each mission (ex: 13-13, 10-13 etc) those are what level the enemies will be when you fight them. So if the level says 10-13 then the weaker foes will be level 10 while the stronger ones will be 13ish. It's a good way to see if you're ready to face them when you compare them to your own level.

Ahhhh thank you. On another note. The Sentinels. Do they fire their weapns automatically or do I need to mod them to make them shoot?

You need to put a certain mod on the sentinels to make them shot. Warrior mod for Wyrm, Swift Deth mod for Dethcube and Revenge mod for Shade.