The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Heat Swords? Glaive?

100SadPandas

Question

3 answers to this question

That would really depend on how you choose to use melee. If you need another ranged utility, go ahead and make the glaive. If you need close range, keep using your swords. But by no means should you sell your glaive BP. It's not an easy thing to come by, and you may want to try it sometime later.

Well those are two weapons that i love and also very different from one another.

Dual heat swords i use with Ash cloaked for max damage and hits multiple targets, the Glaive can be thrown and its very cool to rip enemies with it, so my opinion is keep both :P

I have level 30 dual heat swords, unpotatoed and unformad. But i also got a glaive BP from the login reward. Should I sell the swords for the glaive or sell the glaive BP?

use your platinum for warframes and weapon slots, so you don't have to make such difficult choices ; ) In any case, there's no reason to sell BP's of a weapon you don't have, it doesn't use any weapon slots, just inventory room which is free,, Don't sell unless you have several copies of those BP's.