Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remake Thief's Wit Mod Into An Aoe Resource/ammo Grab Mod.

Cestus

Quick and Fast:

• Thief's Wit is useless because gives you the ability to see containers that already in your way to the next tile. 
  • Containers and resources stick out like a sore thumb  on the floor amongst ammo piles.
  • Your teammates can mark mods and resources too. Doesn't mean they will always will, but they will. 
  • Takes up valuable(?) mod slot in warframes.

Turning this mod that would automatically grab nearby resource, mods, ammo drops, and maybe health and energy globes so you wouldn't have to stand over the them would shorten the down between sweeping the floor for your precious pistol ammo and fighting more monsters. It will also help with those unfortunate moments where the some resources and mods get stuck behind or under unreachable spaces.

You remember than one resource that flew over the bridge and landed on the rocks where you would be teleported above if you tried to go there? It was probably some Plastids or Gallium. Maybe you could've saved it if you had this neat mod!

This mod will suck up all the air around you so all those things will go straight to your pockets! Just like Rotchet and Clonk!

I don't have that picture of the stuck mod so I'll just use this in the meantime.

Plastids

Unreachable+apples.png

Except some us actually use thief's wit when exploring and searching for hidden locations.

Or you know, farming resources.

Once you find those hidden locations, you don't need Thief's Wit anymore because those places never change. They're all in the same spot in that tile every time. On farming resources, there will be no time where a resource will hide from you. They will always come from enemies and containers. Chances are, you will probably see them if you break containers.

This change will allow you to do farm resources better by grabbing everything near the area.

I do use this mod.

Farming.

Solo rushing to boss - it shows nearest containers for energy drops.

Void - in rooms new to me help to find secret locations (only once ofc).

Like Inofor said. it would be great if it could show modules (blue color on mini map maybe?), and maybe openable lockers.

Your idea is nice too, but as a separate mod or addition to Thief's Wit. For many people it's not useless as it is now.

No thanks I like my thiefs wit just how it is. The amount of containers I miss due to extremely dark lighting and just the containers not looking like containers in some places is mindblowing.

Make another mod if you want something like this, thief's wit is perfectly fine as it is.