Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should We At More Kind Of Enemy In Game ?

MrSimBau_Prime

Well.., i have play many maps and keep killing same unit , i want some kind of new units. Some kind of enemy that hard to kill ( not like bosses) or more dangerous ( toxic runner maybe ),hard to fight with ( invisibel ability like corpus boss Nef---> but this boss invisibel ability is stupid,we can still see the blue spot on him when he invisibel). Grineer and infested should have a new flying unit, fly units of grinner can invisebel and shot rocket , infested could have a flying bug shot poision, corpus( best unit i can imagine) may have an invisibel crewmen that can use it invisibility when it see target, but his power can only work in a short time (5s is ok ) , while he invisibel he run near to tennos and strike a crtical hit ( could make player inhandical or die ) ---> this will make player have tu rush to spot them or run away and wait his power off than slay him( this unit make player in hight alert). Hope u guys like my idea

Well, I have played many maps and keep killing same types of enemies time and time again. I would like some new enemies. Some kind of enemy that difficult to kill (not like bosses, not bullet sponges) or more dangerous (like a toxic runner), or hard to fight (invisibility like Nef, but without the mission marker).

Grineer and infested should also gain a new flying unit; airborne units of the Grinner could be invisible and fire rockets, infested could have a flying insect that spits poison, Corpus could have an invisible crewmen that only cloaks when spotting the player, but his power can only work for a short time. While invisible, he could run near the player and use a melee attack to hit hard.

Hope you guys like my ideas.

Hope you guys like my editing.