Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Powers And Fx

Darkstalix

Since the 9.3 the devs decreased the brightness ocolors of the energy particles and FX

Now even with the brightest red or the brightest green some skills color FX cant be seen almost at all(slash dash for example

Could DE plz add a Brightness-saturation bar in the options for the color fx?This way pplz who love to wear*sunglasses* (:p) wont mind to put the bar on max! and those that dont want to feel like they are taking an eye examp can lower them down per client

Im sure ppl out there love the FX as much as i do but after the update MANy of the brightest color tints on energies powers/skills look very dull and dark

Sounds good. My only addition is to make sure that the player's energy brightness setting applies to all players' abilities on that client to keep them from being aggravated by other players' color choices.

i.e.

Player A runs his game with bloom and is bothered by warframe powers with high brightness, so he has energy brightness set to 50

Player B doesn't mind powers being very bright and has energy brightness set to 100

Player B activates a warframe power. The warframe power will display at 100 energy brightness on Player B's client, while on Player A's client it is displayed at 50 energy brightness.

Player A isn't bothered by the bright particle effects, while Player B gets to enjoy them. This would reallow brightness to be set to values below 25% and above 65%.

Edited by A5PECT

Since the 9.3 the devs decreased the brightness ocolors of the energy particles and FX

Now even with the brightest red or the brightest green some skills color FX cant be seen almost at all(slash dash for example

Could DE plz add a Brightness-saturation bar in the options for the color fx?This way pplz who love to wear*sunglasses* (:p) wont mind to put the bar on max! and those that dont want to feel like they are taking an eye examp can lower them down per client

Im sure ppl out there love the FX as much as i do but after the update MANy of the brightest color tints on energies powers/skills look very dull and dark

they did increase the brightness a tad because the powers look brighter then they were a couple days ago so i assume they increased it a little bit

they did increase the brightness a tad because the powers look brighter then they were a couple days ago so i assume they increased it a little bit

i dont see any change tbh,Its the same for me atleast.

Btw out of topic how do we change forum avatar?