Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade System And/or Pvp System?

NeiBear

Trade System:

Wouldn't it be nice to trade all types of game items with people on your friends list?

What if you're low on Rubedo for that important room you just created in your Dojo, and don't really have the time or patience to farm? 

Maybe you're absolutely adamant about buying no Platinum- spending money on a game, or you didn't get a Forma Blue Print in that last Tower run.

I understand that the company could lose money if people are asking each other or their friends for store-bought Items and it becomes excessive, but why not make a Forma purchasable with Credits and limitations? Or an Orokin Catalyst? Heck, why not just leave us a Forma/Orokin Catalyst/Reactor Blueprint we can purchase from the market? I have many questions and suggestions for a trade system, but I wonder if it'll ever happen. The game is great enough whether these systems are here or not, but farming isn't always the most enjoyable way, especially when you have a low chance of getting that Gallium you need. To the players who enjoy a good challenge in finding resources, no disrespect.

But there are also players who would rather get what they need but still work for it, as long as it's easier to obtain and not as painfully, heart-wrentchingly hard to come by in decent stacks (Without having to run the whole mission again).

THEN, think about it, Independent Clan Owners (Who are building everything before they recruit, of course) would be able to simply purchase a Forma Blue Print straight from the Market and manufacture it, with the work, and finish their establishment faster.

If it ever happened, I'd be understanding of a high priced, credit-obtained Forma. Since it's 20 Platinum, Why not make a quantity of 1 Forma 60,000-80,000 credits? Likewise for the Orokin Reactor/Catalyst? I wanna suggest things that are both fair to the company, and fair to players.

PVP (Player Vs. Player) System:

Now, we all know some of the best games we've played have had a little Player Vs. Player sparrings. That may or may not be true, but wouldn't it also be nice to have a planet (Needing a pass to that planet- like a Clan Key gives you access to a Dojo and is permanent) that gives us a few PVP maps, Timed matches and free-for-alls? It's fun and all "Dueling" in the Dojo room that allows pvp, but why not walk into a free-for-all planet, and just start earning points (Aka killing people >:P), or the like?

How much better would this game be if we had a free realm where we could just Pvp- with limitations- when we're bored? 

What if there were "Rooms" we could pick and choose from that had different themes, settings and/or game modes (Sudden death, No mod Game Mode, Bare Handed beatings, Skills Only, Hunts, ect.)?

So many questions to ask. If I could, I'd talk to a developer directly about this, because I'm sure a large amount of people would enjoy testing their skills and examining their combos with fellow players who would do the same- creating a challenge for each other. Lest we forget any prizes to 4 top Pvp players, where they can boast their victories on their profile or in-game with a neat GUI that easily lets you know who has the most kills as you hunt for players. 

Apologies if I just posted this in the wrongest place EVAR.

You posted about the 2 worst subjects EVAR. Especially since they've been discussed so many times.

They are making a trade system as we speak, and pvp is not happening beside the 1 vs 1 duel room, in clan dojo. Its not very likely.

I like pvp idea but lets be serious here this game is PvE oriented people should stop asking about pvp the only thing they have said about pvp is it is possible to have a 4v4 room and thats it. 

Trading system idea thing, not sure if most of it was about a trading system but if they are going to make orkin catalysts and reactors and forma bps they should be restricted to 1 per account or should cost somewhere in range of 1,000,000-2,000,000 credits, i can gather 60,000-80,000 in roughly 5 min and i never usually go below 1,500,000 unless i just tried to make hornet strike or serration go up a level.

This game is nice how it is, we should work on improving systems that are already in the game and stop trying to add new systems in.

PvP is good enough at the time being, the dojo duels are cool and simple. If the PvP system gets bigger, the game will attract new players.... especially the Call Of Duty Fanboys and other bratty kids (you know, the ones that swear and rage every time they're killed). Bringing the fanboys into Warframe will destroy the community, the game's community is awesome for the time being.

The trade idea is kind of over powered, there are .... 3 million players? (correct me if I'm wrong) if you go around asking you are sure to get the materials you need, therefore no hard work or gaming is required, the resources in the game are infinite, the game generates resources every time you start a mission, making an infinite source trade-able will make the value of resources fall, therefore making the game less valuable and less fun.

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

I like pvp idea but lets be serious here this game is PvE oriented people should stop asking about pvp the only thing they have said about pvp is it is possible to have a 4v4 room and thats it. 

Trading system idea thing, not sure if most of it was about a trading system but if they are going to make orkin catalysts and reactors and forma bps they should be restricted to 1 per account or should cost somewhere in range of 1,000,000-2,000,000 credits, i can gather 60,000-80,000 in roughly 5 min and i never usually go below 1,500,000 unless i just tried to make hornet strike or serration go up a level.

This game is nice how it is, we should work on improving systems that are already in the game and stop trying to add new systems in.

I agree, and thought exactly that (your last sentence) right before I posted. 1-2 MILLION CREDITS?! o- o Well what the biscuits. And yeah, Hornet Strike is basically hard enough for me to level now that it requires 10 mod capacity. I leveled it quite a bit, but I'm no where near the amount of Credits you are. 300k is enough, but... how would you be spending credits on leveling a mod? Interesting.

Try spam the search option for a few minutes, you should be able to find a lot of discussions about these 2 topics :P

Yes, yes, I never post on any forum before I read around about the subject I post on. I am just posting my suggestions, whether they're useless or something to consider in even the slightest. If I had a question, I would not even think to post. :p

I agree, and thought exactly that (your last sentence) right before I posted. 1-2 MILLION CREDITS?! o- o Well what the biscuits. And yeah, Hornet Strike is basically hard enough for me to level now that it requires 10 mod capacity. I leveled it quite a bit, but I'm no where near the amount of Credits you are. 300k is enough, but... how would you be spending credits on leveling a mod? Interesting.

Yes, yes, I never post on any forum before I read around about the subject I post on. I am just posting my suggestions, whether they're useless or something to consider in even the slightest. If I had a question, I would not even think to post. :p

I have over 45 void keys and i never seem to go below 30 void keys for some reason, its a good problem i am having so credits are rather easy for me to gather.

I'm not judging you. The search engine rarely shows you what you are looking for.

especially the Call Of Duty Fanboys and other bratty kids (you know, the ones that swear and rage every time they're killed).

Lol... Right! I thought of that too, sadly. I was Pvping with a friend in there today, and it is very nice. My little thought came along when I wondered "What if..." with the Pvp system thing. As I said, this game is still a great example of the public being blessed with an extraordinarily creative shooter that's free. ^^ 

Edited by NeiBear

Lol... "Call Of Duty Fanboys and other bratty kids (you know, the ones that swear and rage every time they're killed)" Right! I thought of that too, sadly. I was Pvping with a friend in there today, and it is very nice. My little thought came along when I wondered "What if..." with the Pvp system thing. As I said, this game is still a great example of the public being blessed with an extraordinarily creative shooter that's free. ^^ 

I knew someone who hated losing in pvp, so when i beat him with my rhino he wouldn't give up and when my dethcube killed him he kept making excuses, lol i just find it funny how far people take losing in pvp.

Honestly... I think it's sad. I own a few Call Of Duty games, the most recent is Black Ops 2. I would hear little kids using their...unfortunate... language whenever they got killed, which was apparently every few seconds. I mean, why would you care if you just died in a game or not by another player? Yeah, there's competition, but in the end, IT'S A GAME xD.One reason why I'm not even fazed when ppl rage at me on that game, or in pvp in general. You win some, you lose some. If anything, I feel sorry for your Dethcube wasting its bullets on that person. And I LOVE the famous "UR A HAQUER" crap. Suddenly everyone that's experienced and good at a game is a "Hacker"? I... don't get it. I don't laugh at them cause I don't know why they're like that, and don't wanna judge. But some things they say make me chuckle so hard sometimes because it's just that ignorant.

Edited by NeiBear