The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

North Wind Mod...

Times22

Question

Hey everybody!

When i started playing Warframe I found a lot of Nort Wind mods and then i selled 'em to get some last money for something i was about to construct...

Now I've been searchin' for the North Wind mod for [YEARS] now. And I've still not found it yet ;(

Plz how can i get it easier? I'm about to start farming for Fang Prime and want that freeze mod for it etc.

Some comments would be great! :D

4 answers to this question

Try Sedna-Kappa, lots of melee mods tend to drop there

On a side note....where can I find a reach mod? 150 hours in game and not a trace of it :( Farmed Sedna tons of times and gotten all the melee mods but that. Need it for hate ><

Try Sedna-Kappa, lots of melee mods tend to drop there

On a side note....where can I find a reach mod? 150 hours in game and not a trace of it :( Farmed Sedna tons of times and gotten all the melee mods but that. Need it for hate ><

I found reach mod about twice on void runs. They very rarely drop on regular mission but can be uncommonly found on void. So your best bet is to try out some void missions. And yea, don't forget to check for those hidden rooms.

Hey everybody!

When i started playing Warframe I found a lot of Nort Wind mods and then i selled 'em to get some last money for something i was about to construct...

Now I've been searchin' for the North Wind mod for [YEARS] now. And I've still not found it yet ;(

Plz how can i get it easier? I'm about to start farming for Fang Prime and want that freeze mod for it etc.

Some comments would be great! :D

I found north wind couple of times on Earth. When I was farming Vay Hek, he dropped it quite a few times. So you could try that.