The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Teleport Tips And Tricks

Sairielle

Question

ok alot of people are saying this skill needs a rework and it is useless in its current state. i sorta agree about it needing a rework but it definitely is not useless.

now here are some general info about teleport(lets call it tp) which is usually not noticed:
1. tp sends you slightly above your target

2. tp sends you where your target was when you hit its hotkey.

3. tp CAN be used on certain corpses(more on that later) and certain corpus cameras(a glitch that i dont recommend using because it kills the fun of the game of dodging bullets i have a post about it in the general bugs section here if you want to check it out: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/88386-beautiful-aint-it-ash-teleport-bug/

now for some tips and tricks:
1. put tp ona hotkey which you can easily access.(i have mine on q)

2. (check generel info 1)you can tp to turrets and cameras under a catwalk and you will land on the catwalk(saved me a bunch of times when i was surrounded)

3.(check general info 2) it says on the wiki that using tp will make you bump into your target right?WRONG. sometimes. when the alert hasnt been activated you can use tp on an enemy walking away from you to tp behind him without bumping into him.

4.(check general info 2)if your tp target is moving towards you fast enough you will end up behind him with your ash facing him. very useful in pvp against rhino charge and and slash dash(and fighting against a non-existant tenno mass-murderer) if you can press the hotkey fast enough. the AI can also be fooled by this trick in some cases. speaking of pvp might as well say that you can use this to confuse your duel opponent by using tp on one of the spectators watching the duel then firing at him(rinse and repeat)

5.(check general info 3)tp can be used in certain situations on already dead enemies. here are some of them(only on humanoid targets)
           a. the target didnt ragdoll from the killing blow(when he/she is doing a death animation ie. falling slowly on  their                              knees and then dying)
           b. the target is spazzing around when killed by electricity
           c. the target is on the floor trying to put out the fire when... killed by fire

d. the target falls on the floor rolling around holding his knee when killed by a shot in the foot

but when you see steam coming from them tp cant be used on them anymore

6. having a non-hitscan weapon is also useful. aim fire and tp immediately so by the time you arrive the target is already flying or dead

ok so here are my tips and tricks to make teleport more useful to those who think otherwise and please be nice since this is my first guide on this forum.

also please leave a reply of what you think of this guide. thanks

Edited by GenCarter

4 answers to this question