Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin catalyst and Orokin Reactor bad?

wolfanater70

ive been playing warframe for a bit and just leveled my excalibur to 15 and burston to 14 and ive noticed that you needed orokin reactor to get any more upgrades!. when i went to look for blueprints and there was none for it, it says you need platinum . since i came in with knowing nothing i played solo allot and used it on revives :( so in my opinion i think all upgrades should be able to be used from the start so in my opinion it should be removed. type 1 in the comments if you think it should be removed or 2 to keep it the way it is. or there is a way to get it and this was all for nothing . O_o

this is a "heated" topic and several people have clamed simular things but atm theres no real way to make it for F2Ps be able to get them easier than the random alerts and the daily loto. i personaly think there should be an easier way to get the BPs but i have posted my ideas in other threads

PS:plz actualy look before starting a new thread theres alrdy 2 threads about this on the frirst page.

• 2 weeks later...

Their blueprints drop from "?" alerts and everyone on the planet that does the same alert will get the same reward which is why people subscribe to the alerts section of the forums because people post ? alerts there along with the reward. When you see an orokin blueprint drop from it, people start swarming to it.

Beyond that, there have been what, 5-6 Catalyst drops this week alone? Sure, I only got two of them, but that's better than before when they only dropped once a week.

Their blueprints drop from "?" alerts and everyone on the planet that does the same alert will get the same reward which is why people subscribe to the alerts section of the forums because people post ? alerts there along with the reward. When you see an orokin blueprint drop from it, people start swarming to it.

Beyond that, there have been what, 5-6 Catalyst drops this week alone? Sure, I only got two of them, but that's better than before when they only dropped once a week.

The thing is I need reactors more badly than catalyst at the moment. I manage to get 2 catalyst out of the 4 or 5 not 6. Only because I was asleep or in school. -_-

Developers must eat too, they give you a way to get everything in game except for the color pickers and more inventory slots, this is completely fair. If you dont like playing for a awhile trying to get a orkin cata, or reactor then buy platinum and get it instantly, thats how it works.

While it's technically possible to get orokin stuff from alerts and the login lottery, it is extremely rare to get it from an alert and often the alert is endgame level, which makes it ten times harder. And the lottery just shoves another ammo box down your throat 90% of the time, with the other 9% being credits, heals, xp etc. and possibly less than 1% chance of getting an Orokin.

I understand what Vant said about the devs needing income too, but something as important to the development of your warframe and weapons as the Orokins shouldn't be limited to plat only. It is acceptable to allow additional warframes and some weapons to either be purchased by plat immediately or crafted over a longer period, and it's even more acceptable for aesthetic items such as the "expanded colour pallette" to be plat only, But the lack of Orokins essentially halves the potential of all warframes and weapons, which is really unfair and makes the game seem more like a demo to f2p players than anything. IMO, Orokins should be purchasable by credits, at least at a very high price of 200k+, while plat only items should only apply to high-level-ready-made weapons and warframes, as well as aesthetic/vanity items.

The thing is though, 200k really isn't that much for most players that have been around for a while. I'm sitting on 1.3 mil right now and have orokins in most of my stuff.

Also, I've probably been playing for about two months and have gotten a reactor from the login rewards. It's rare, but it happens. Just be patient and follow the alerts forum.

Imo, 200k is way too cheap

People suggest that slots to be able to purchase via credits, ok, that's one of things that have no bp

But about orokins i'd say no, they gave 50 plats as a starter which is enough for 2 orokins

And i'll get a reactor, and slots maybe for the rest, or a catalyst instead

By this you can survive the game already with a charged frame alone

The time later I got 2 reactors and 3 catalyst already

The problem is that DE gives us some ways already like daily, and alerts. People complaints about alerts, they even make the alerts have more chance. Have you noticed how many alerts we have since 6.3 ? They make it easier for us to get the orokins already

I got myself subscribed to alert notification section

I got myself joined alert notif group in Steam

I got my phone to "ding" for every new emails from alert notif

I got no need to sit in front of mah pc all day long

If you sell it for 200k credits, some people could even buy 350 pcs of it

If you sell it for 1m credits people complaints about it's too expensive, it's hard for new players, it never stops

You are now shocked by the fact that you didn't realize that you need to charge your frame, how ?

1st time I get ingame I checked everything I don't understand that I could think of

What is this transparent egg like icon under my warframe ?

Why there is only 3 skills in my upgrage tree ?

What is this tiny silver circle with 50 next to it ?

What is it in the market ? How do I get more of it ?

Oh I got 50 FREE platinum, I can buy a reactor to charge my frame, and even another 1 frame, wow !

Test the game, test the stuffs, find out and understands, lastly feedbacks

Edited by Adagio