Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo [ Improvement ]

Rosemonde

Improve the Dojo :

The dojo is curently devoted to trading and research. It would be interesting to make it a real sweet home for the tennos :).
This should weld players around a place of life and keep them longer on warframe.
We think that it will require improvement of communication.
For this, we need a giant panel on wich some of the members could write the clan news (survival challenges, contributions...)
The dojo should "replace" the landing craft by getting a foundry and a mod module. We should be able to start missions directly from the dojo (navigator in the observatory).
All of this will reinforce the idea of the dojo as the hub in wich the tennos, warriors of gun and blade, gather together to discuss of strategy, or even do some RP.

985436DojoModulescopie.png

By Takeran & Rosemonde

Here is the link to the other thread :

Edited by Rosemonde

Sounds interesting, in fact the dojos have been left behind with almost no upgrades to make it better or anything (I only started playing the game in a time when Hydroid was about to be relased with other contents, so...) but who knows? Right now the only reason there's to have a Clan Dojo or being in a clan is to have access to weapons of which can only be obtained by researching them in their respective research labs, along with other things. And I have to say, the room that I like the most is the Observatory but it almost has no use other than just allowing people to have an amazing look at the space, it could be used to go into some mission nodes the same way as when you go to a relay, you know? Plus there should be a room to show where the orbirters are placed, I mean, how else do you think people get in the dojo?

Love this idea,  I like spending time in the Dojo but hate how limited I am to do things there. I'd like to do everything I can do in my ship at my Dojo so I don't have to hop between two places. Also in the Dojo you can donate credits to your clan but not resources, I'd love to stock pile resources through donations. The Dojo really does need some working on

By the way, I did some research. Apparently within the latter half of 2017 they hinted to some smaller changes to the dojo system. No information on when or detailed plans however.

They mentioned implementing a jukebox system for the dojo and the landing craft.

They also mentioned the build your own parkour room.

They currently have a voting system in the steam workshop for fan made frames and designs that the community would like to see in game, I do not remember if they planned to extend it to other areas of Warframe.

So hopefully they put together an update soon.

1 hour ago, Rosemonde said:

Could you show the links DarknessShallReign ?

No problem, there is a page for this kind of thing already. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Upcoming_Features

Direct links

Jukebox (1 year ago): 

Modular parkour system (November of this year): 

I do not remember where I found some of the other stuff, was just googling and following links for like an hour. For the steam workshop thing (if you don't know) just log into steam and a link should be on the game page.

Edited by DarknessShallReign
More info