The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Creation

Sekkeisha

Took me awhile to refind this forum but it was worth it. Anyway, I was wondering if you could make a emblem for ClamFrame. :3 What my bro had in mind was a clam in front of a lotus symbol. My idea was maybe a clam with the initials C.F. I guess the color for the whole thing would be white. I something that looks close to the default image for the clan emblem icon in-game would be great. Sorry if im just piling onto your work pile XP. Thanks in advance! 

Clamframe is the best, no matter what.

and than this clan is better than the others?

My bro there is sarcastic. Anyway I'll take up your offer on the emblem. :D Unfortunately, I don't have the most imaginative of minds so is it alright if you come up with something? It'll probably be better than what we could draw up. 

Well, what I thought was maybe a clam shell (yes a clam shell) with CF in the middle of it. Colors would mainly be white and it would look alittle like the default clan emblem image.

Let me (try) to add on to that idea. Maybe it could be a giant open oyster with a pearl inside. On the pearl has the letters CF on it. The pearl would be really large to fit CF so you can see the letters.

I just finished the framework for a clan logo, but never used paint or anything like that before, so was pretty much winging it.  I have the logo finished for the most part, but would like someone with experience to give it a look to a.) make sure it'll show up in game and b.) possibly give it some glow or highlights for some more "pop".

Hey! After you are done with your current project, could you help me out? I am in The Host of Orion, and we have about 100 members. In the past our emblem has been a simple tribal wolf, and it is pretty lame. Could you help us make a symbol that revolves around the constellation Orion? Im not very creative with this kind of stuff, but ill help out as best I can!

Thanks

I see there hasn't been an update in a bit on the thread, I hope it's still alive because I want to get an emblem made for my clan too~
We don't really have an emblem yet but I was thinking it could be a yin yang, with yang (the white part) on the bottom and being the only part visible, whereas ying just not being there.  And it can just be white and glowy like the default emblem, but maybe kinda rustic or scratchy.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

You obviously know what you're doing despite the lack of education.

Got curious so I had to check what else you've made and found this http://imgur.com/jbG5H2G among your things and had a good laugh.

In case you don't know it's the logo for the government run liquor store in Norway. Of all the things to make its way into Warframe, this obscure logo did.

Saw one you dId for a pc clan, MyLittleTenno, and I just need to say... Damn thats some skill you have. Any possible way you could make one for my clan? DarkLotus. I havent any design ideas tho, but id like something that fits the name. Something badass that fits on the frames as well, but doesnt truely STAND OUT from them. Something dark, that matches an evil Lotus. possible?

I am damned impressed. I'm wondering if you would be so kind and it would be much appreciated if you could make me something cause im having a hell of a time, My clan is small but growing and I am its founder, my members arn't expecting it and i want it to be a surprise but i just cant create something quite like you can, We are called Shkathe Nado, which means dark matter, but what i want to use is The Eye Of Horus i just cant make it ook good, could you help me please.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still making clan emblems? 

I like one for my clan DragonsFire Please.

i was in hopes to get a dragons head like this (in fire)

http://www.wallpapers-room.com/2437/Black/Mythology/Dragons/Fire/Full/HD/Wallpaper/

with a bottom like this one so it looked like a badge or shield

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artists/364060698?view_mode=2

kinda like a dragons head in fire, with a  Glaive Prime look or something there of.

thank you so much in advance for making one. 

nice emblems too.

Not sure if you're still actively creating emblems but i sure hope so, love your work.

If you are still creating emblems i would love you to make the emblem for my clan.

I would like something with the ying and yang symbol with the text LowBlow

Colors: Black, blue (and whatever else you may find good looking)

kind Regards

CorrupTftw

Reaver, can you help with such thing like emblem settings, i mean like, can you give full amount of work that you are doing with emblems? im trying to get emblem and my friend will help with that, but he asking about size and etc., i know about 128x128 but if to talk about banners in dojo, image out there will just resized from 128x128 or you can upload like bigger emblem? pm me plz or you can give that info in topic

ty for your reply =)

Reaver, can you help with such thing like emblem settings, i mean like, can you give full amount of work that you are doing with emblems? im trying to get emblem and my friend will help with that, but he asking about size and etc., i know about 128x128 but if to talk about banners in dojo, image out there will just resized from 128x128 or you can upload like bigger emblem? pm me plz or you can give that info in topic

ty for your reply =)

this may help a bit

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Emblem

Good work, keep it up I enjoyed scrolling though looking at the emblems.

I was wondering if you could possibly touch up this image or maybe take the general idea and create a custom emblem for my clan as well.

6BiNo.png

I would really like to keep the W shape of the emblem as well. My Clan is the WuTangClan and I would like to possible see WuTang inside or around the image. That emblem is hand drawn and colored by a clan member. If you have the free time to check it out and possible do something with it please message me and let me know what you come up with. Thanks! 

Edited by (PS4)DaYWaLK3R_34

I got one for you. A wooden supply crate attached to a parachute dropping at an angle with a skull in the middle of it with the word S.O.W. going up to down on one side and down to up on the other.

Edit: note if the S.O.W. is too blur on the sides you can put it just parachute

Edited by junothefox