Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to connect to server. Stuck at launcher.

(XBOX)Alteriizm

Anyone else on Xbox having issues with getting past the launcher? The game was working fine last night, got on this morning and now it’s saying “unable to connect to server. If this problem persists please contact support..” not too sure what else to do to fix it? I uninstalled the game 3 times, reset my router, hard reset Xbox, deleted cache and saved data on the game as well and nothing has changed. If anyone has a solution or has encountered this problem before, any advice would be great, Thanks. 

UPDATE: Just downloaded warframe on a friends Xbox and his warframe loaded perfectly fine. Not sure if it’s my Xbox or just something entirely out of my hands. 

Edited by (XB1)Alteriizm

21 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ChefsS4ltyB4LLS said:

im about to just go get a new xbox... i had my friend log onto my account last night. he said he had no issues getting on, so im gonna assume its my xbox. the issue with it is that it just wont let me get past that first screen

Yeah my friend downloaded it and it worked just fine. Still not working for me though. 

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ChefsS4ltyB4LLS said:

i also dont have cloud storage... so this is a weird instance 

I don’t think it has anything to do with the Xbox in particular. It’s something DE needs to fix on their end. Gonna let my friend recover my account and see if he can log in with it. 

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Nero xExcisionZ said:

I've been on the forums for hours trying any and every solution anyone post. Haven't had any results. I literally just convinced like 3 buddies to download and play this game and they've been on grinding all day while I've been here obsessing over my issue here. Slowly going insane lol where is the help?

no where to be found.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Alteriizm said:

Has anyone thought of factory resetting their Xbox? Not a very appealing idea but just a thought. 

on that note i notice whats happening! your account doesnt exsist on xbox so when you go to delete it the xbox is struggling to registrar you exsist... at some point the actual account you created on xbox is missing. Factory reset without apps & games. Set the xbox to where you have to redownload every single game...