Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE needs balancing for solo (especially because of the frame rate and crashing issues)

(XBOX)Strangelove42

With all the frame rate and crashing issues, I would like to be able to play PoE solo to reduce the problems. But PoE really needs more balancing for solo play.

Right now defense stages are too sweaty. Everything is aggrod on you in an open plain so the normal warframe strategy of killing things before they can do damage doesn't work because you can't possibly kill everything right when they spawn and you dont have cover or hallways to buffer that damage for you. Everything is on top of you all at once. In solo right now, I have to account for some deaths to a ship or a bombard in the distance snipe killing me because I can't prioritize them as targets. And if I do focus on them for a few seconds then the obj is destroyed way too quickly before I can notice.

Hi,

Definitly, no for this kind of adaptation.

WF is a coop - game and as this the challenges faced should be done in a Team. That they give the option, 'only on invite or solo' is nice if you want to be on your own or doing specific missions for testing. But this game doesn't focus and never shall on solo. And as for now, I'm playing solo since more then one year, did even the Event for Clans and succeeded. So this is our solo player choice, but the game has not to adapt too us, since the focus is coop.

That there might been fixes for stability and a more fluid running through on the PoE they shall look into it. Since the last update it is not that bad anymore at least the few times having Teammembers, even only as an Army of Two it shall to the trick.

Best regards

I did the new even once.. it was doable solo but it was just SO DAMN EXHAUSTING.

mortars and napalms take forever to kill and stay far away, if you run there the flameblades 3 hit kill your objective.. I rook nezha because the fire field can at least kill the flame blades or stagger them until i killed the napalm by shooting one beam.   

thats was the lowers possible level for that event btw and the frame has catalyst installed  S#&$, but I'm only playing for 2 months..

and having to play 11,5 k plastids when you get maybe 200-300 /mission is a frigging bad joke, its like 4 days and I'm now almost down with grinding for plastids..

but I'm unsure whether I even want to fight the hemocyte because I don't want to suffer through that 2,5 minutes of obnoxious frustrating bullets sponge teleporting exploding crap on my screen again. 

I also dont have the launcher because tellurium is rare to come by and when I grind all the time I start to resent the game and I dont want to..

I was looking forward to the event as someone who prefers solo.. now I just feel tired and deflated.

I've actually been playing soloing this event since I started this post. What I've realized is that the times I've had a bad experience is when I've gone in to public matchmaking but wasn't grouped up with anyone. The game doesn't re-balance the bounty for one person. Also sometimes I've gone into a bounty with matchmaking on Friends Only or Invite Only in case a friend wanted to join me once I was in the plains. In this case, the game doesn't balance for one person either.

So I hope that is worked on. Other than that, doing the event on solo matchmaking has been very balanced for me. I'm not being sniped by missiles anymore. I can do it with a Slow Nova build pretty easily. And I actually prefer doing the event this way because the frame rate is stable compared to the slideshow it becomes with 3-4 people.