Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Open Ports 4950-4955

maddhax0r

I'm getting really tired of getting the must open ports 4950 & 4955 message. I have always been able to team and join teams with little problems but lately I have been getting that message constantly. Today I have not been able to group with anyone (no I'm not set to solo). I have opened those ports on both my network firewall and my Windows firewall. There is no AV to get in the way either. There is nothing all that special about my desktop/network either, its a pretty standard set up all around. Also any game that requires me to call AT&T and talk to their support to get working properly is not worth playing.

Searching google provides me with a library full of posts and examples of people with the same problems all with the same, non-working solutions. I feel like if there are this many people that have trouble with this, maybe you guys should look at alternative method for creating groups in Warframe. There are literally hundreds of other MMOs out there that do grouping and don't require you to jump through hoops or configure your firewall (insecurely I might add) to allow basic game play to happen. I know you guys are making enough money off of this not to care. My only hope is that this makes its way to the pile of "WTF is up with this ports BS" stack so that at some point, someone out there will realize it needs to change. In the mean time I will go back to my routine of restarting warframe 20 times until grouping works again.......because that makes total sense.....