Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions I have for captura

Agentcheese

First off I would love it if enemies could be spawned in some of the syndicate scenes. like ergo's boardroom or the arbiters tribunal room.

It would let content creators make some pretty funny videos, like having a corpus tech wondering in there thinking its a corpus mess room while he is on lunch break

Next is being able to make the enemies invincible. its already really neat that you are invincible nut it would be nice to have the same options with the spawned enemies. that way you dont have to worry about anyone dying instead of setting the enemy level to 120 and hopping for the best.

After that another idea I had was an option to re-enable the hud elements. for example you might want to take a screenshot with a grineer who is:on fire, hit by a viral proc and bleeding.

With the hud back on you can point at him to check his health. so now you know how close he/she is to dying and you won't have to worry about them dropping dead just before you take the screenshot.

And lastly. More enemies. Having 3 enemies to spawn in captura is nice and all but I would love to be able to spawn more in a controlled environment like captura. 

Cephalon simarius and his simulacrum is great and all, but it looks nothing like the earth forest scenes or the broken down infested ship scene.

That's everything from me right now. I'll add anymore idea's if I think of them.

1 hour ago, Haxa6 said:

Also a separate controls would be nice, because right now captura is virtually unusable for people like me, who remapped most of they keys.

I never thought of this since I use a controller and just reach over to my keyboard to fiddle with the captura settings.

I would like to see your suggestion implemented as well though. it would be great for you and other users with the same problems.