Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Should Have "infinite" And Adjustable Mod Copies.

Skylarz

Mod organization is a messy, slow and stressful thing. My suggestion is that once you have a mod you can assign it to different weapons without issue while also being able to adjust its level.

For example: If I put my Serration on my primary I cannot put it on my Deth Cube, therefore I need to maintain two mod cards if I want the benefit of it on both. I can definetly live without it but when I try to optimize it, it becomes an enourmous pain to do so.

While changing weapons and frames a mod dance is required for you to move your stuff over, a dance that becomes more annoying as your mods level up and you cycle to unranked weapons for mastery points, if you could adjust your mods levels it would make it less of a pain to go on and would also lessen the feeling of "I'm getting weaker as I change weapons".

I don't think this would give too much power to the players other than the Sentinel and Primary Weapon scenario and it would be a leap onto the direction of mod administration less of a chore.

I agreer there should be a much easier way to move mods around, but applying the same mod to multiple items is a little too much, I feel. Gathering mods and fusing them is a good way to use credits and get rid of mods while ensuring someone doesn't become too strong too fast.

I like it how it is though to maintain two seperate mods for primary rifle and the other for dethcube. I mean at the start when I made dethcube and planned to use some rifles I was like oh god this would be a pain but I've maxed out pretty much everything except both serration where I have dethcube one on 90 and my main rifle one on 120 so bit of a long way to go but I enjoy leveling it up.

I agreer there should be a much easier way to move mods around, but applying the same mod to multiple items is a little too much, I feel. Gathering mods and fusing them is a good way to use credits and get rid of mods while ensuring someone doesn't become too strong too fast.

My point is not to get rid of the current mod system of fusing repeats and etc. The "copies" would just be for organization in multiple frames and weapons you still would need to fuse it with real copies of itself.

At the very least, we should be allowed to have a mod equipped on multiple items that occupy the same slot such that they could not be used twice at the same time.

Yeah this is how I think it should work.

Maybe they could work it so each weapon/frame/sentinel saves its mod load out, but when the item isn't equipped the mods are available for use in your collection.

The only problem which needs to be worked out is regarding mods which can be equipped to multiple slots (eg rifle and deathcube rifle).