Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr, Air Warframe

Taiven

Meh it was my first post, feedback is always nice and i'll keep at it.

Try to go for something a little radical for something very different from all other warframes, i have had this idea for this one warframe but i am still unsure if i should post it, as he is a completely support Warframe.

Try to go for something a little radical for something very different from all other warframes, i have had this idea for this one warframe but i am still unsure if i should post it, as he is a completely support Warframe.

thats the hard part, making something completely different without making it too overpowered or underpowered. ill try and think of something.

thats the hard part, making something completely different without making it too overpowered or underpowered. ill try and think of something.

To make it easier think of something that you have always wanted in a warframe and not ability has to have damage or has to help the team, by far my favorite abilities in the game are WormHole (Nova) Switch Teleport (Loki) Bounce (Vauban) Teleport (Ash)

that caught me off guard, looks like im going to have too look into some new names.

A few of your abilities sound alike and do the same thing, That is ok unless you actually just copied that person which it doesn't seem like you did since you only have 4 posts in the forums and all of them seem to come from here.

To make it easier think of something that you have always wanted in a warframe and not ability has to have damage or has to help the team, by far my favorite abilities in the game are WormHole (Nova) Switch Teleport (Loki) Bounce (Vauban) Teleport (Ash)

that gives me an idea, how about a gap closer? an impassable wall of air, deals no damage, and hasnt been done before.