The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Ash Systems Harder To Get Then Helmet And Chassis

Lord_zasca

Question

6 answers to this question

You start to wonder, but that's just the human mind rebelling - it's not structured or trained to deal with true rng, it looks for causes and ways around it, demands a system and an invisible hand because it views the world from an essentially human-centric perspective.

This paranoia and superstition has been rampant among pen and paper gamers for years - dice superstition is quite widespread. It's easier to indulge because there's nothing but a hunk of plastic to point fingers at - no one gets hurt. The same kneejerk in a game, however, leads to screaming at devs and conspiracy theories.

You start to wonder, but that's just the human mind rebelling - it's not structured or trained to deal with true rng, it looks for causes and ways around it, demands a system and an invisible hand because it views the world from an essentially human-centric perspective.

This paranoia and superstition has been rampant among pen and paper gamers for years - dice superstition is quite widespread. It's easier to indulge because there's nothing but a hunk of plastic to point fingers at - no one gets hurt. The same kneejerk in a game, however, leads to screaming at devs and conspiracy theories.

Mind=Blown

Anyways, I guess there will always be some particular part of any weapon or warframe that we spend countless hours grinding for. In my case, I farmed for a month in Xini to find Banshee Helmet during the old Defence loot table. It may be hard, but it exists, and all you can do is to keep farming and not to give up =D