Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Ideas - What New Arsenal Would We Want?

Asphyxiationism

• 3 weeks later...

i'd like to see a spear that gives you the same damage quality against armored targets as daggers with the benifit of the range but sacrifice in speed and as a charge you could throw it to impale much like the paris only for the spear to fold up into something like a latcher and roll back to you instead of a random flying pole once it has struck an object

i also like the idea of a pair of daggers much like the fang that do light damage initially but leave serrated fragments of itself inside each target you strike up to about 10 hits which would be 5 per knife and the blades slowly get smaller piece by piece until the last target or you press the block key and the fragments left inside the enemies rip their way out for massive damage and return to you like the glaive tearing up everything up on the way back to reconstruct the knives, kind of like a reverse kunai. could be called dual invaders

Grineer napalm launcher plz

This.

Also a shotgun like the one from Sanctum where you can load as many shells in the chamber as you want, up to the whole clip, and fire them all at once.

A weapon That has to be charged up and can ragdoll when fully charged but will stagger when not fully charged.

Weapons that do elemental damage by default (damage types actually have to be fixed first). A freeze damage weapon, and more fire and electric damage weapons.

what i rly want is an overhaul for melee, using melee as primary weapon, and use left and right click to use combos, more slash n dash that would be fun, also there should be a mod for frames that allows players to dash (double tap movementkey to fast dodge bullet and stuff) a dash that also lets you dodge stuff, so I could use contagnion better

A melee overhaul would be nice i love the idea of more combos either through different keys chained up or maybe a few alternate stances so each weapons attack could include more variation in style and the ability to change stances on the fly to make different combos available