Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looks like it's back to melee...

SpiderWaifu

This recent Boltor nerf is, for me, another reason to only use my melee weapons.

Over half of it's damage was removed. Now you might say "But with it's armor piercing the damage is fine!" and you'd be correct. It is fine against trashmobs and slightly stronger trashmobs with annoying powers.

It seems that bosses do not have armor, only damage negation. Before the nerf, my Boltor15 with a 2.5% freeze mod (Can't find anything better) and 2 damage nodes, was doing 36-40 damage to trashmobs. Against Lech Kril, it was 17. I'd say that's about 50% damage negation. Nerf aint good. My Gorgon was doing more damage per hit against such a boss, and I stopped using the Gorgon because it was boring.

Even before this nerf, using melee was a better choice for me.

I've got no reason to be using guns anymore. :(

Yeah, before the Boltor was a little overpowered but going the route of nerfing it THIS much is excessive. I would want a refund of the catalyst at this point because it's no better than the Braton.

No no no, the Boltor is still undeniably better than every other automatic weapon... except the Gorgon.

And my melee weapon is better than my Gorgon so... Back to trying to stack as much shields and sprint speed as I can.

Edit: Before the nerf, the Boltor was on-par with the Gorgon.

Edited by SpiderWaifu

because of the no-crit it was on par with gorgon.

damage was fine, rate of fire was too high in my opinion.

now it deals half the damage of my akbolto...not worth it.

i will use my snipetron again...or i will level up hek or latron instead

Edited by LazerusKI

+1 to this please return the former glorious Boltor!just give us same damage you can lower the fire rate I don't mine. Seriously,I waste all my ammo be4 even reach half of the map this is quite sad even after I have stack 2 +50% ammomod on them.