Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Climbing Needs To Be Looked At

XxXBruePandaXxX

The challenge to reach level 8 seems kinda unfair.  The wall climbing for me is a very hit and miss thing.  I've also seen other people have wall climbing trouble as sometimes the character refuses to wall climb.  The challenge in the level up shouldn't be getting lucky with the game letting your character wall climb.  Also when you try to transition from one wall to another it feels like your character has rocket boots sometimes.  One time i jumped from a wall so far that i fell through the (what seemed like a solid) environment but ended up in a rectangular place with walls on each sides.  The walls there were not climbable so i was forced to abandon the game.  The climbing also doesn't feel that fluid for me as sometimes moving from one wall to another feels very clunky and off.   I hope there is some kind of a remade or something else done or another patch that fixes this.

Edited by XxXBruePandaXxX

the wall run rank test can be a bit buggy and annoying. really do hope they fix it at some point, not that it would help me now lol.

also, just so you know, the rank 8, 9, 10 and 11 tests are all wall runs... so get ready for that. (they really need to do something about that soon)