Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give The Warframes/tennos Voice/dialogue

ChibiRyo

Yo, I've had this thought as of late, and i checked online outside of the main forum here to see if I wasn't the only one insane here, and i was surprised that others have had this thought. 

I know that Warframe, being a game full of BAMF ninjas, kinda requires that they're assassins be, well, quiet at all times during a mission.  And i'm not exactly against this, it's worked really well for the game so far and makes our Characters more badass than they already are.  But I was wondering (again, just me) if you could make the characters more life-like and give them voices or some lines in game as to give some insight on what kind of personality each Warframe have, just to make things more interesting.  Like, if you could make Rhinos some lines to make them more alpha male/jock-esque, the Trinities have a peace-keeper role within the team, the Lokis or even the Embers the mischevious clowns in the game.  And if you did somehow add this to the game, perhaps maybe you could also add an option to disable this function for the Tennos who prefer the old school style and just be mute for the entire mission's duration.

Again, this is just my opinion.  Support this idea, flame me, just give me some feedback, I know i'm not the only guy who's had this thought.  I'm just saying this would make the game a tad more interesting (and, maybe more Power Ranger-like now that i think about it lol...).  What do you guys think? :D

Not this again...
No. Tenno are mute.
Why? Because:
1. They are more mysterious.
2. Screaming "RELOADING!" just doesn't fit this game
3. WE are giving them personality. I don't want DE to tell me, that Rhino is a shy and timid. Or that Mag is a heartless sociopath.
4. WE are giving them personality #2. Read forums. We have lots of fanfiction. And better to keep it that way.
5. If DE will give our Frames personalities and voices, then what's the purpose on fanfiction? Hell, we know everything about them!
6. Each player has his own version of his frames. And that's cool. Do not force people to play with somebody, they don't like, because some reasons.
7. Beacause reasons.
8. Because NO.

Edited by Angius