Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Elevators

Marabitos

Make it so I dont get gangbanged by like 10 lvl 80+ enemies in t3 missions when the doors on the elevator open. Its beyond... well, I wont start ranting. But you feel me... right? Its a real $#*(@ when you solo t3 exterm and are down to 6 to kill and eat the $&*^ trying to leave the elevator. Its like getting shot while taking a crap, just not cool.

Edited by Marabitos

When soloing this isn't an issue if you use a character with an escape. Saryn, Excaliber, Vauban (Although I wouldn't use him), Volt, Frost... they can all deal with this situation (And Loki, Ash, etc). I think Nova and Ember are the only two SOL in this situation.

When soloing this isn't an issue if you use a character with an escape. Saryn, Excaliber, Vauban (Although I wouldn't use him), Volt, Frost... they can all deal with this situation (And Loki, Ash, etc). I think Nova and Ember are the only two SOL in this situation.

Ember fires up Overheat and goes sickhouse with an AoE weapon. Heavy melee weapons are good, Void elevator rooms are very small and a jump attack covers everything bunched up on the landing.

I sort of like the idea of enemies ambushing players en masse at an elevator, but I'd like it if they came out of the elevator after the player first calls it, rather than have enemies waiting for the player at the exit. In the former case, the player has the choice between braving the risk and trying to bowl all of the enemies all over at once, or retreat and methodically take down enemies as they funnel out of the elevator room. In the latter, the player doesn't really have any choice but to throw themselves straight into danger, and if their frame doesn't cut it as a shock trooper they're boned.

Edited by A5PECT

Well you're just a @(*()$ retard if you're gonna solo a T3 exterminate without have something back up just in case things get bad.

If that is all you're crying about, then sir, you deserve 100% of those wasted revives you had to use.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.