The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black boarders when in fullscreen (desktop res =/= gameres)

kuchn

Hi,

would be nice if someone could help me.
Firstly, this problem only showed recently. It did not show for the past 2 days, now i start warframe and it is back.
So:
My Desktop res is 1920x1080 and I want to run my game in 1600X900, so I can not pick the boarderless fullscreen option since this works only with my desktop resolution. Until recently I had no problems running WF on 1600x900 without any black boarders, but now i do have them.
There is no option in my intel integrated grafics options to fiddle with the scaling as long as my desktop is in 1920x1080. In my nvidea settings there is no option with scaling at all. Yes, I play on an ultrabook with integrated graphics that switch to a geforce 980 if required.
Tried to find stuff in the forums, found nothing so far, besides lowering my desktop res before i start the game, which is really inconvenient. And the remarkable thing is..it worked before... (more than 2k hours played in mission...)
So, how to play on 1600x900 without black boarders (i.e. that it looks "normal" on fullscreen)?

And no, I do not intend to buy a new rig :D :P

Thanks for your help

regards

kuchn

Edited by kuchn