Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitmannos, Gunner35: 3 1/2 Hour Void Key

GreenEcho

So my friend and I decided to do a T3 void key. Why the hell not? Chillin on a Thursday night, not much to do. Got in and encountered no enemies the entire time. Made it all the way to the extraction too. Lotus lectured us and turned us back around and we got to ride an elevator back up to the battlefield. Three or four enemies until we had to ride the elevator back down and then back up and we met three or four more enemies......A hundred and forty six enemies we did this with for three and a half hours. Gunner disconnected twice, the first time I was able to get him back in, the second time he disconnected when there was one enemy left. Couldn't get him back in because the objective had been completed apparently. So after a few minutes of failing repeatedly with trying to get him back in, I decided to just get this over with and destroy the last fool. Well well well...what do you know, the last enemy is in the extraction room! (Very creepy room by the way nice job on that!) I have been looking for that last enemy for an extra hour. Game=Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable, Completely downright just plain wrong. 

I understand that this is in Open Beta but I also have a fellow compatriot who cannot even login to his Warframe account and is receiving absolutely no help from Customer Support. He has invested a lot of money into this game and this is totally unsatisfactory. I am currently listening to gunner say that unless he gets something in return for three and a half hours wasted, he is calling it quits on Warframe possibly permanently. I'm right there with him. If the game isn't any fun to play and the support and service is unhelpful and unacceptable, it isn't worth playing.

Im not sure I made this clear....We walked from the spawn to the extraction without encountering one out of 146 enemies. We then had to ride an elevator up and down for three and a half hours, and they spawned three and four at a time. I altogether spended five hours searching for the last enemy.