Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids... My Concern.

Zedonius666

The drop rate on these are obviously lower then every other material in the same category. Most high level weapons (research) and frames require this material. 

The problem I have with them atm, is the drop rate is way to low. I have been farming Phorid for a couple days now, clearing and checking the entire map for Plastids as well. Most games I leave with 0 or less then 20 plastids. 

I don't mind the fact that you have to work/farm for your gear... but Id much rather have a higher resource cost on the items then lower drop rates. Actually SEEING progression on w/e your trying to make is much better then being dissapointed over and over.  In the last 2 days I have been lucky to get 200 plastids, doing only maps/missions which drop them.  Id much rather have the plastid cost on items increased... Even from like 250 to 2500, as long as I can SEE that I'm working towards a goal. 

As it is right now... anytime I know I have to go look for plastids. I usually just get bored and sign out. Again... Seeing progress towards a objective is a lot better then not being rewarded constantly and going no where.