Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE integration

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

Integration of POE in the Warframe universe as been a major issue since it came out. Ence, here are just 10 ideas and sugestions to make POE more a part of the existing game, and make some things more useful in other planets/missions while we wait for MORE open-spaces in 2018:
1- Increase Fishing and Minning standing reward. Because Sindicate medallions give us from 500 to 5000 points, but fish/minning starts at 25 and caps at 2000 (fish only). Thus, and because you can never have TOO much resources, I very rarelly trade them for standing as is.
2- Create a Crests/Regalia for Ostron and Quills so that we still get standing from doing other missions (I cannot stress this enough - please make this like other Sindicates). Or, at least, ally them.
3- Make Minning automatically deliver the Alloys or Cristals we need to craft itens (no more use of the Orbiter's Forge for that). However...
4- Make Cetus blueprints for Minerals use JUST pre-poe materials to create resources. E.g.:
X Ferrite + Y Criotic = Z Ferros
X Morphics + Y Argon = Z Esher Devar
X Mutagen Mass + Y Nitain Extract = Z Murkray Liver
Basically: combining some non-poe material with Criotic would give us Alloys, combining Argon would give us Cristals, combining (biological material) with Nitain would give us Fish parts (and I am already including some hard to find non-poe materials in the mix). This way, every player could choose where to look for these assets and Veteran players would have something to do with those pilles of stocked materials (as stated by the Devs).
5- Include a "Specter" Lures in the Quills reward table, purchesable with (just) Standing (NO forging required). Again, that way it would be more in sinc with other Sindicates AND no one needs to run endlessly thru the Plain to get them, and still wait until they reach us when/where we find the Eidolon.
6- Have another way to gain Quill standing instead of just delivering cores. Because not everyone can just sit around and wait for nightime. Sugestion: Include a mission in Konzu during daytime (or more than one). Personally, I would like to fight the Eidolon, with the Archwing, underwater, where he waits for nightime.
7- Make Cetus clock reset WHEN it is nightime - (a bit of a technicality, I know but) when we ear the buzzer on the Plains, THAT's when everyone knows it is time to fight (or flee) the Eidolon, and that's when Ostron Bounties should reset. The countdown should lead to that moment.
8- Let us use our abilities while Fishing (like we do with Minning, again, I cannot stress this enough), it would be most useful to get rid of those pesky Grinners scaring away the fish.
9- Let us use the Operator more outside the Plains. Sugestion: Maybe have Vonvalist randomly spawn in other planets/missions. A bit like finding an Ayatan Sculpture, depending on the Vomvalist defeated (there could be diferent ones or depending on mission level, maybe?) the core(s) rewarded would be diferent.
10- Make the use of Archwing in the plains a ONE time built with infinite uses. (You did it for Simaris Scanner...) Even that pool of salt that is Destiny (and Destiny 2) has a fully functional speeder/sparrow. Having to fill up that archwing with fish oil just to go A to B is... Not nice.

2017 was agreat year. Let's make 2018 even better. :smile: